Named by Salesforce as one of the most influential sales figures in the 21st century, Colleen Stanley uses hard-talk (with a bit of humor) to get to the bottom line... empty sales pipelines.
Key Takeaways -
- Stop showing up desperate in front of prospects. Lose the attachment to the outcome.
- What you're not aware of, you're bound to repeat.
- If your sales pipeline is low or empty, forget about work/life balance.
- Real-thought leaders put in the time to be relevant.
- Want to grow? Stop multi-tasking and start focusing.
Click the video to learn more.
Recommended Reading & Technology to Increase Your Sales:
- Buy the Book: Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success by Colleen Stanley
- Shorten the sales cycle and get more Yeses. Crack your personality code and discover how to increase your sales effectiveness by 300%.